Occupational health & safety policy
- Providing adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- Providing advice and supervision on Occupational Health & Safety.
- As far as reasonable and practical prevent accidents and cases of work related illness and providing adequate control of Occupational Health & Safety risks arising from work activities.
- Assuming responsibility for the Occupational Health & Safety of all employees.
SAFETY INSTRUCTION & REGULATION
- The worker’s safety is the responsibility of all the people through following the instructions of occupational health and safety in the sites.
- The site manager of the subcontractor is responsible for achieving and implementing the occupational health and safety requirements.
- The contractor is responsible for the safety of the workers and the others inside the site and he is responsible for any damages that resulted from their actions because of their violation to the instructions of occupational health and safety.
- No work is allowed without (work permit) and to be signed by the project manager or his deputy director and the occupational health and safety manger to secure the work environment (form: TK-FR-).
- The personal protection equipment provided by the subcontractor should be approved in terms of conformity of specifications and quality through the manager of occupational health and safety.
- Work isn’t allowed without the personal protection equipment (safety shoes –helmet- glasses- gloves- reflector jacket, etc.). In addition, we will add to this equipment what should be worn as other personal protection equipment demanded by the manager of occupational health and safety according to the nature of the work.
- In case of any emergency or insecure work in the site , the manager of occupational health and safety will notify the site manager directly to take the suitable measures and to return to the director of occupational health and safety in order to take measures for securing work and to determine if the work has to be stopped or not.
- All the subcontractors should attend a training course before the beginning of any project to explain the instructions of safety and health and no one will enter into the site except who had took the training course before.
- Daily detection will be provided by the contractor and it will include the worker’s names in the site and in all the shifts. (It is not allowed for under18 to enter, “without identification card”).
- Smoking is not allowed inside the drilling region to avoid the danger of natural gas pipelines or any supplies for flammable liquid or gaseous materials.
- It is forbidden to set a fire in the site, by the security personnel, for either heating or making food in order to avoid fire occurrence.
- The contractor should provide a car for the worker’s transportation inside the site to keep their safety during transportation inside the project.
- No one should ride inside the box of half –car trunk or anything similar to this.
- No one inside the site should ride beside the driver of heavy equipment to avoid the occurrence of serious damages.
- Following the instructions of occupational health and safety inside the site by all the individuals of the contractors during uncurling cables operations, this had been explained, to all the individuals of the contractors in awareness courses.
- In case of any accident in the site, the site manager and the manager of occupational health and safety should notify the legal affairs director and the director of occupational health and safety in order to investigate into the accident and doing detailed report about the causes of the accidents to avoid repeating it.